MORE ON PHOTOSHOP CS3
A. Fill in the blanks:
1. Retouching, Editing 2. [ , ] 3. Caps Lock 4. Black, White
5. Color Replacement 6. Type 7. Hand, Zoom
B. State True or False:
1. True 2. False 3. True 4. False 5. True 6. True 7.True
C. Application Based Questions:
1. Brush Tool > Color Replacement Tool
2. Clone Stamp Tool
D. Multiple Choice Questions:
1. (b) Caps Lock 2. (b) Spacebar Key 3. (c) Brush
4. (c) Create Warped Text Tool 5. (a) Hand tool 6. (c) Adjustments
E. Answer the following:
A. Painting tools are used to edit photographs to make them attractive and appealing. Some of the painting tools are
· Spot Healing Brush
· Clone Stamp Tool
· Color Replacement tool
A. Foreground Color is used to paint, fill and for stroke selections, whereas , Background. Color is used to make Gradient fills and fill colour in the erased areas of the image. By default, foreground color is black and background color is white
A. Hue/Saturation dialog box allows us to adjust the hue (colours), saturation (intensity of colours) and lightness of an image.
A. Type Tool is used to add text in an image. To insert text in an image:
· Click on the Type tool and select the desired formatting option from the context menu.
· Click on the image and type the text.
A. Warping is used to position the letters or text in different shapes. Warping text allows us to bend the text and to change the orientation of the text horizontally and vertically. We can warp the text orientation both horizontally and vertically
A. Layers are the transparent, sheets that can hold objects and are stacked on top of each other. We can draw and edit objects on one layer without affecting the objects on another layer.